2 Days Mandalay Countryside Riding
$ 287 per personINQUIRE NOW →
2 Days Mandalay Countryside Riding not only allows you to admire the quite roads and beautiful temples of Mandalay but also offers an insight into Burmese culture, as we will pay a visit to many local villages. The ride is also highlighted with admiring the magical sunset at the famous U Bein Bridge.
2 days 1 night (tour for whole year around)
Visit: Ava – Thadar Oo – Myo Thar – Myin Gyan – Waddy Myo Haung – Wet Lu – Amarapura
Distance: 250km (156 mile)
Duration: 2 days 1 night (tour for whole year around)
Price: from only US$287/Rider
Skill level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Group size: Max 10 Riders / Min 2 Riders
Day 1: Mandalay – Ava - Thadar Oo - Myo Thar –Myin Gyan (120 km) (L/D)
8AM: The tour starts by transferring you from your hotel to our motorbike parking area to begin the ride.
We head to the first attraction of the tour – Ava – home to various ancient monuments dating back to 18th century. Afterwards, we ride through the peaceful countryside of Mandalay to the town of Thadar Oo, where we will make a stopover and enjoy a tea break.
The ride continues towards the village of Sagar Tae, an idyllic village locating 12km from Thadar Oo. There, you will have a chance to learn more about the life the traditions of local people. Once done at Sagar Tae, we will pass by several lesser-known local villages of Thae Taw, Taung Lae Lone Village and Taung Byone. A late delicious lunch will be served once we get to Myo Thar Village.
After lunch, the ride ensues towards Myin Gyan. Relax and stay overnight at Kaung Kaung Hotel in Myin Gyan.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel in Myin Gyan
Day 2: Myin Gyan - Waddy Myo Haung - Wet Lu – Amarapura – Mandalay (130 km) (B/L)
Once you fill yourself up with a delicious breakfast at the hotel, the ride ensues on the main road to Na Htoe Gyi. The distance is 30km from Myin Gyan so we will have a short tea break on the way to stretch your legs and relax.
Afterwards, the ride continues towards Pha Yar Gyi in Phy Bar Waddy – the ancient wood-bead-making village. There, you will have an opportunity to visit local workshops to observe the process of making Phyu Beads from woods, natural colors and fresh milk.
Once done at Pha Yar Gyi, we ride through idyllic spectacles of Mandalay countryside and pass by several villages to get to Kyauk Se, where lunch is served. After lunch, we ride straight to Amarapura to admire sunset at the famous U Bein Bridge.
After riding back to Mandalay in the late afternoon and return the bikes to our shop, you will be transferred back to your hotel and relax at your own leisure.
End of services!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 1 night accommodation at carefully selected quality hotel
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Mineral water, soft drinks, coffee or tea served in the meals
- Myanmar driving permits
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage (using Kawasaki KLX150cc)
- Gasoline, petrol
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
- English speaking professional Road Captain with license on a motorcycle leading group
- All entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Riding gears (Helmets, Gloves, Knee Guards)
- T-Shirt of Burma Motorbike Tours for souvenir and MORE!
Note: surcharge US$40/rider if using Kawasaki KLX250cc or Honda CRF250cc
- Alcoholic beverages
- Single supplement (surcharge US$22)
- Room service, laundry, phone charges
- Damage to the motorcycle caused by the user (exclude reasonable wear and tear)
- Travel insurance (cover against cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Tips & Gratuities to guide (recommended)
- All other services not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in 2 Days Mandalay Countryside Riding. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Mandalay City Tour is a perfect chance for those who would like to discover the beauty of Mandalay at the beginning time of a day. Tourists ...