Mandalay Day Tours is managed by Myanmar Private Holidays (MPH) established since 2013 with hope to help you plan a fantastic vacation. Not only the normal vacations but also the exceptional ones which are full of inspiring and delightful journeys as well as unique and life-enriching experiences.
Basing on our real experiences, we are confident to bring travelers memorable and fabulous holiday at the best values.With the big advantage of our operation office in Yangon, we can offer the competitive price (all private tours but the price is similar with group tour) and especially immediately support on tours.With our sales office in Hanoi, we can make your online payment becoming much easier, safer and quicker. You will always receive our information soonest and be taken care by all of us.
MPH’s community is in which travel-holics look for the best in quality, authenticity and value that travel experts strive to deliver. The best travel experts receive and achieve the compliments and recognition they deserve.
In order to promote, reward and improve excellence in travel, our community is strictly guided by the following cores:
- We believe in open, reliable and profound communications with no hidden agendas.
- We believe that everyone will “do the right thing” at all times and act with integrity and fairness.
- We highly appreciate and respect each other’s time and effort.
- We treat others in the way we want to be treated by others.
- We are always available here to help each other experience the best and worth in travel.
In the spirit of these values, MPH also pledges that
- We never make any spam.
- We never reveal our users’ names and contact information with any third party.
- We protect your privacy extremely seriously.
- We consider personal interview with each travel expert in detail one of the most important factor to select consultants with the aim of determining their expertise and service levels. We precisely test them to classify their specialization at classic or adventure tour and assure that they understand budget travel to luxury packages.
- We send our travel experts to inspect all destinations and services they sell as well as have authentic experiences about those products in advance and then they officially provide them to customers.
- We review all examples of their tailor-made travel itineraries step by step.
- We continuously follow up client testimonials to understand clients’ need and then choose the most suitable course to train our travel experts and improve their skills.
Ms Cherry - Travel Consultant
MOST RECENT TRIP: Bagan inspection 4 days
FAVORITE TRIP EXPERIENCE: Pindaya
NEXT TRIP: Inle Lake
Ms May Thu - Travel Consultant
MOST RECENT TRIP: Mandalay inspection 3 days
FAVORITE TRIP EXPERIENCE: Myanmar Inspection trip in 2014 - 14 days
NEXT TRIP: Ngapali Beach Holidays
Certainly, all visitors visiting Myanmar need to prepare a valid entry visa in advance. And your passport must have at least 6 month’s validity before expiry. You need to contact the Myanmar Embassy in your country to arrange visa. You also can contact us if you want to be supplied with necessary information and Embassy contact details.
Many choices for you such as: Thai Airways (TG), Myanmar Air International (MAI), Malaysia Airlines (MH), Vietnam Airlines and Singapore Airlines (Silk Air) (SQ/MI). Clients fly into Yangon from Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City.
October to April is the best time of years to visit Myanmar because that is the period after the end of the monsoon.
Yes! The earlier you book, the better services you can receive such as: available hotel rooms, best guide, good vehicles and so on. Many tours are booked nearly one year ahead.
Yes, it’s more favourable for you to exchange your US Dollars into local currency (Kyatt – pronounced CHUT) and use in purchasing meals, drinks and for your discretionary spending. Please note that US Dollars and Euros are the only foreign currency that may be exchanged or used in Myanmar and should be clean, new notes, unfolded and not crinkled up.
If you have any question or inquiry, do not hesitate to contact us using the information listed below:
Phone: +95 (1) 205 754
No 26/A, Ground Floor, Thirizayar Street, Thungangyun Township, Yangon, Myanmar
You also can fill up the form below and our team will reply within 24 hours (working days). If you are already in contact with a sales advisor, you can directly send your requests by email.