1 Day Off-Road Mandalay
$ 175 per personINQUIRE NOW →
Our full-day offroad Mandalay is all about riding. Indeed, there is no tourist attractions and Buddhist temples included in the tour. This is a great chance for you to admire the peaceful scenery of the outskirts and ride on the dirtiest and craziest tracks in Mandalay.
8 hours (tour only from September to end of May)
- Visit: Kyar Ni Kan – Min Kan Village – Boat Village – By Bin Village – Shwe Kyin – Waterfall Hill
- Distance: 80 km (50 mile)
- Duration: 8 hours (tour only from September to end of May)
- Skill level: Intermediate, Advanced
- Group size: Max 10 Riders / Min 2 Riders
8AM: You will be collected at your hotel and transferred to our motorbike shop where we start our ride.
Our first stop of the tour is Kyar Ni Kan – a peaceful town locating to the north of Mandalay. Afterwards, we pass by several peaceful villages of Min Kan, Boat, By Bin, Shwe Kyin and the beautiful Waterfall Hill.
We ride back to Mandalay in the late afternoon through the splendid scenery of the outskirt
After returning the bikes to our shop, you will be transferred back to your hotel and relax at your own leisure.
End of services!
Notes: You are recommended to prepare some snacks, extra food and water in case there is no good restaurants during the ride.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Mineral water, soft drink, coffee or tea served in the lunch
- Lunch with local food
- Myanmar driving permits
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage (using Kawasaki KLX150cc)
- Gasoline, petrol
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
- English speaking professional Road Captain with license on a motorcycle leading group
- All entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Riding gears (Helmets, Gloves, Knee Guards)
- T-Shirt of Burma Motorbike Tours for souvenir and MORE!
Note: surcharge US$20/rider if using Kawasaki KLX250cc or Honda CRF250cc
- Damage to the motorcycle caused by the user (exclude reasonable wear and tear)
- Travel insurance (cover against cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Tips & Gratuities to guide (recommended)
- All other services not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in 1 Day Off-Road Mandalay. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Mandalay City Tour is a perfect chance for those who would like to discover the beauty of Mandalay at the beginning time of a day. Tourists ...