1 Day Mandalay – Shwebo – Kyauk Myaung – Mandalay
$ 75 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Visit the sleepy town of Shwebo, the formal capital of Myanmar in 18th century
- Discover the temples and pagodas and learn about pristine local history and culture
- Experience the Kyauk Myaung village with its pottery industry
This 1 Day tour Mandalay – Shwebo – Kyauk Myaung – Mandalay is perfectly for the person who already in Mandalay and would like to go outside city and discover the countryside village with its rich history and culture. Let dip your toe into the new sleepy land!
Mandalay – Shwebo - Kyauk Myaung - Mandalay
Start the trip to day with a pick-up from your hotel by our guide and driver. Then spend about more than two hour drive passing Irrawady River and the charming countryside to Shwebo. This quiet town used to be the capital of Myanmar in the eighteenth century and was the place begun the campaign to regain the country from the Mon.
Funny walking around the market with friendly local smiles, you will see the main agriculture products here like rice and sesame as well as the local trading way. Next, we will visit the gilded and admire Maw DawMying Pagoda where King Alaungpaya chose to commence his campaign against the Mon. That’s why nowadays, it is well known as the “Wishing Ground” that will bring the good luck and good health for local belief.
In the afternoon, we will visit Kyauk Myaung village, far about 27km eastwards of Shwebo. This village is the home of pottery industry. Potteries produced from this town are used over the whole country of Myanmar to store everything like water, oil, rice, etc. It’s time for you to know more about the local traditional technique to make these famous potteries.
Finally, drive back to your hotel in Mandalay. (Hotel in Mandalay is on your own arrangement)
Lunch and Dinner on your own account.
End of 1 Day Mandalay – Shwebo – Kyauk Myaung – Mandalay!
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||227 (USD)||119 (USD)||92 (USD)||81 (USD)||87 (USD)||75 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- The prices are valid until 30 Sep 2021
- The prices are not valid during Water Festival (around 10 to 20 April)
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Local station English speaking guide
- Bottled waters and wet tissues
- Government taxes and service charges
- International & domestic flights
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Others not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in 1 Day Mandalay – Shwebo – Kyauk Myaung – Mandalay. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.