1 Day Mandalay Outskirt Riding
$ 172 per personINQUIRE NOW →
Our Mandalay Outskirt Riding surely offers an insight into unique culture and daily life of Burmese people as we will pay a visit to various local villages. Moreover, you will have a chance to contemplate the breathtaking scenery around Mandalay as well as stunning Buddhist pagodas.
9 hours (tour for whole year around)
- Visit: Nan Daw Kyun riverside villages – Mingun – Sagaing – U Bein Bridge
- Distance: 110km (69 mile)
- Duration: 9 hours (tour for whole year around)
- Price: from only US$172/Rider
- Skill level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Group size: Max 10 Riders / Min 2 Riders
8AM: You will be collected at your hotel in Mandalay and transferred by taxi to our motorcycle store where the ride starts.
Once you are ready, the tour ensues on the 22nd road towards the riverside villages in Mandalay, where boasts beautiful seasonal plantations on both sides of the river. On the way, we will make some stopover at local villages to meet friendly locals and learn more about their idyllic life. Moreover, you will have a chance to visit local rice fields to learn about how local farmers take care of their crops and even experience some farming methods.
After that, we head to the bank of Ayeyarwaddy River where the Royal Palace Island – Nan Daw Kyun is located. We take a short break there at the local tea leaf salad workshops.
Once done at Nan Daw Kyun, our motorbikes will be loaded on local sampan boats to get to our next destination – Mingun.
Migun is home to some of the most famous attractions in Burma such as Mingun Pagoda, Mingun Bell and Myatheindan Pagoda. After sightseeing around Mingun, the tour ensues to Sagaing passing by some local villages. We make a stopover at the village of Koe Taung Village, which is famous for making the best rice noodle in Burma.
On arrival in Sagaing, you can visit the impressive Uminthonze Pagoda, which is home to 45 sitting Buddha statues. Another choice is the Sunooponnyashin locating on the hill.
Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we pay a visit to Aung Myae Oo Monastic Education Center to join in some charity activities with the purpose of providing free education to orphans and poor children in Sagaing Hill.
The last attraction to see on the tour is U Bein Bridge – The World’s longest teak bridge, which offers an impeccable view of sunset. In the late afternoon, we ride back to Mandalay and return the bikes to the ground services’ team.
End of services
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Mineral water, soft drink, coffee or tea served in the lunch
- Lunch with local food
- Myanmar driving permits
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage (using Kawasaki KLX150cc)
- Gasoline, petrol
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
- English speaking professional Road Captain with license on a motorcycle leading group
- All entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Riding gears (Helmets, Gloves, Knee Guards)
- T-Shirt of Burma Motorbike Tours for souvenir and MORE!
Note: Surcharge US$20/rider if using Kawasaki KLX250cc or Honda CRF250cc
- Damage to the motorcycle caused by the user (exclude reasonable wear and tear)
- Travel insurance (cover against cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
- Tips & Gratuities to guide (recommended)
- All other services not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in 1 Day Mandalay Outskirt Riding. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
Mandalay City Tour is a perfect chance for those who would like to discover the beauty of Mandalay at the beginning time of a day. Tourists ...