1 DAY MANDALAY – KYAUKSE – PALEIK – MANDALAY
$ 71 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Excursion to the outskirts of Mandalay visit Kyauk Se and Paleik
- Get to know more about the Myanmar history with visit to Ava era and 11th century temples
- Relax with fresh air and enjoy the peaceful life at local village
This tour will help you explore overlooking two of the most astonishing archaeological sites just outside the city, Kyaukse and Paleik. Paleik is home of 300 temples of the Ava era and Kyauk Se is known with the temple of Shin Tamoke at built at 11th century as well as Elephant-dance festival. Let’s leave the crowded city behind and discover these non-touristic sites with this 1 Day Mandalay – Kyaukse – Paleik – Mandalay Tour.
Mandalay – Kyauk Se – Paleik - Mandalay
This morning, our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Mandalay. Then drive about 1 hour and 30 minutes to Kyauk Se, a town in the south of Mandalay home of famous sannual Elephant-dance festival. Visit the Shinpin Tamoke Shwegu which was just discovered on 2009 but dating back from 11th century built by King Anawrahta. Discover its high quality eleventh century extravagant carvings, the most attractive features of the temple almost cannot be found in other place in Myanmar. Also don’t miss a visit to local market and know more about local trading.
Your afternoon visit is continued with the silent Paleik town well known with snake temple. But the more fascinating thing and is the town real gem is the 300 temple of Ava era covered by ivy. You can also visit a Buddhist Monastery and local village to get closer with culture and daily life here.
Finally, drive back to Mandalay in late afternoon. Lunch and Dinner on your own account.
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||206 (USD)||109 (USD)||86 (USD)||75 (USD)||83 (USD)||71 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- The prices are valid until 30 Sep 2021
- The prices are not valid during Water Festival (around 10 to 20 April)
- Private tours and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Local station English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Bottled waters and wet tissues
- Government taxes and service charges
- International & domestic flights
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/)
- Others not mentioned
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in 1 DAY MANDALAY – KYAUKSE – PALEIK – MANDALAY. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.