Trekking in remote areas in Myanmar has been an interesting part in the journey exploring this ancient land. Pindaya trekking tour with the duration of 2 day will be the great way to get a true insight into the colorful life of hill tribes and their way of life as well as learn more about the hidden land of Myanmar through impressive trekking routes.
Pindaya - Yazagyi Village
In this full day trekking, you will start your trekking to Yazagyi Village. As you trek through the forest hill, you have the chance to visit Pao and Paluang villages to see their traditional way of life. Take your time to make a sightseeing tour around Palaung village. Enjoy a delightful lunch at the village before continuing trekking through hills and farms to reach Yazagyi Village – home to Pao ethnic group. In the evening, you will arrive in the village. Afterwards, proceed to the nearby monastery.
Dinner and overnight at the monastery.
Yazagyi village – Pindaya
After breakfast at the monastery, continue your trekking tour for 5 hours to visit one of Paluang village. Then, trek back to Pindaya. On the way back, you will have time to visit some other villages. In the late afternoon, you will arrive back in Pindaya. Enjoy lunch and relax.
End of Pindaya trekking tour !
- All transfers in private air-conditioned car
- Accommodation (basic condition in rural area)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Local trekking guide with basic English skill (Other language guide on request)
- Government taxes and service charge
- A bottle of water per day per person
- International flights
- Meals & drinks stated as not included
- Personal insurance
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion”
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Pindaya Trekking – 2 Days 1 Night. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.